DURATION: 8 Hours
Any person who, in the course of their duties, may be required as a Building Warden during an evacuation. Eg. Managers, Supervisory Staff, Team Leaders, Safety Representatives, OH&S Committee Members, Safety Officers and OH&S Co-ordinators.
To provide participants with a basic understanding of roles and responsibilities of a Building Warden.
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- Identify Types of Fires
- Identify types of Portable Fire Extinguishers Successfully operate Portable Fire Extinguishers Identify the responsibilities of a Fire Warden Identify and Manage Building Safety Features
- Role Play an Emergency Situation
- Nationally accredited units of competency
INCLUDED UNIT OF COMPETENCIES
- CPPFES2005A – Demonstrate first attack firefighting equipment
- PUAFER005 – Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER006 – Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER007 – Manage an emergency control organisation