DURATION: 1 Day
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course meets the intent of Queensland Work Health and Safety Regulation 2011 and is suitable for anyone requiring a first aid certificate for their workplace.
- Perform CPR
- Manage Bleeding
- Manage Shock
- Manage Medical Emergencies
- Manage Extreme Temperature / Burns
- Manage Poisons / Bites / Stings / Severe Allergy
- Manage Musculoskeletal Injuries
- Utilise First Aid Kits
- Manage Wounds
- Establish and Apply Infection Control Procedures
- Assess a Casualty
- Manage Substance Abuse