DURATION – 5 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Cert IV WHS program is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
There are no pre – requisite requirements for this course.
On successful completion of this training participants will:
- Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Assist with responding to incidents
- Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures , systems and processes are implemented
- Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
- Analyse and present research information
- Write complex documents