BSB41419 – Certificate IV Work Health and Safety
Download Course Brochure
DURATION – 5 Days
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Cert IV WHS program is suitable for people working in a Work Health and Safety (WHS) role who work to provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
There are no pre – requisite requirements for this course.
- BSBWHS412 – Assist with workplace compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 – Contribute to implementation and maintenance of WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 – Contribute to WHS risk management
- BSBWHS415 – Contribute to implementing WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 – Contribute to workplace incident response
- BSBRES411 – Analyse and present research information
- BSBWHS418 – Assist with managing WHS compliance of contractors
- BSBWRT401 – Write complex documents
- PUAFER002 – Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
- BSBWHS431 – Develop processes and procedures for controlling hazardous chemicals in the workplace